Get a GRIP on your future by gaining hands-on experience abroad! Make an appointment today to learn how to obtain a safe international fieldwork experience that fits your personal, professional and academic goals.
Why join the Global Research & Internship Program (GRIP)?
• Gain a unique fieldwork experience (internship, research or volunteer position) abroad in your field of study
• Earn NAU academic credit toward your graduation requirements (All GRIP students must register for credit)
• Boost your resume and increase employment opportunities
• Enhance language and soft skills (i.e. adaptability, flexibility, communication, etc.)
• Learn more about the international opportunities available in your major/minor
• Make contacts with professionals from other parts of the world in a field of your interest.
How to Get Started:
Establish your fieldwork experience goals: (i.e. location, industry and term of participation)
Make an appointment online with Danielle Linde(International Internship Coordinator)